Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cannibals??

Recently at dinner, Zack was pretending he was a frog, and he gulped down a green pepper. (Don't feel dumb--I didn't know frogs eat green peppers either.) This somehow very quickly evolved into the following "Would you rather eat ___ or ___?" game/conversation between Zack and Ethan.

Zack: "Would you rather eat a great white shark or a pirahna? I'd rather eat a pirahna."
Ethan: "I'd rather eat a pirahna too because great white sharks have more and sharper teeth. Now I'm a frog."
Zack: "Would you rather eat a fly, because that's what frogs eat, or eat your food?"
Ethan: "I'd rather eat my food."

This went back and forth for a bit, with each one trying to outdo the other.

Finally Ethan asked Zack: "Would you rather eat a human or drink all the oceans in the world?"
Zack: "I'd rather eat a human."

(Hmmm...That sounded a little cannibalistic to me. Should I be worried???)

I guess that was the trump of all "would you rather eat this or that?" questions, so the conversation then turned to the sense of smell. The last one I heard was: "Would you rather smell a skunk or smell an ogre's breath?" Now that would be a tough call.

No comments: