Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sneak Peek!


OK, for all those of you who have been begging for pictures of the new house, here's a sneak peek. (Actually not much else will change on the outside before we move in except they'll take the cardboard and wrapping off the front door!) But you'll have to wait for the interior pictures! Our final walk-through is this coming Friday (May 29) and then we just have to wait around until Underwriting finishes our loan so we can close. I can hardly stand it! I have most of my interior paint and am going crazy waiting to sign those papers so I can start painting! We should be closing sometime in the first half of June, then we'll paint and do a few things and slowly move in through the month of June, and probably move the big stuff towards the end of the month. The kids are in year-round school and are now off-track until June 16, then they go back until July 2. I guess we could actually move as soon as we close, but I don't want to be doing that drive (30 min. each way) 3 times a day (we have 1/2 day kindergarten) for 3 weeks, and the kids don't want to miss all their end-of-the-year partying. So that's the plan. More pictures will be coming in the next month or so!

No comments: